Well it's Monday and I had a billion things to do. I never manage to finish everything so it lingers on through out the week. But today I did find Brody the cutest pair of swim shorts at Gap. We are going to Florida in two weeks and he totally needed some swim shorts for his first time in the pool. Florida should be a ton of fun and a nice break from the cold. It's been in the 20's for quite some time and I definitely don't like it.
Well as always life is full of ups and downs. As some of you know Jeremy no longer works for Nuvont because he was asked to take a 40% pay cut due to the fact that they wanted to become profitable ASAP. Unfortunately since Atlas shut down and I no longer have a job and I am loving staying home with the baby a 40% pay cut was not something we wanted to stay on for. Jeremy had an interview with Omniture, a web analytics company, last week. He had a second interview today. I was really excited even though we both knew that if he was chosen there would be at least 3 interviews so we wouldn't know anything. Anyways, they aren't hiring for the position he interviewed for 4-6 weeks because they have to get approval from the financial department to hire a few more people for their department. So, for now it's looking like 4-6 weeks if he wants that position. That is if he is officially offered the job. Neither of us really wants to wait another 4-6 weeks to start a job. So we will see what happens.
In good news I leave in 2 weeks for Florida with Brody and Jeremy. Then After a week in Florida I come back to Utah and then leave for Washington just Brody and I. My grandma Brown is turning 80 and we are having a celebration. I am super excited for the whole family to get to meet Brody and to see Courtney, Casey and little Lilly Tebbs.
Well I think that is all since the last post.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Another day another billion things to do
Posted by Janelle at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Janelle!! I didn't even know you were blogging!! Brody is so cute, and you are such a cute mom!!
Brody is one adorable little boy.
The picture of him in his car seat... can you say STUD! That is rough about NuVont, it's so rough finding new jobs. If he needs any help finding interviews and such I know a place that is awesome and will totally take care of him and help him out!! Tell Jeremy good luck with his interviews, like he needs it, he's great with people.
life can be so dang crazy!!! Brody is getting so big!!! How did you get music on your blog?
Cute pictures thanks for the updates! yes, tell Jeremy good luck with the job hunt and interviews. That is rough about his job! let him know and i want you also to know that you, jeremy, and little brody are in my prayers!
Can't wait to see you on the 17th at the baby blessing! and to meet little brody!
sweet-can't wait for you guys to come up...sorry about nuvont-that's crazy! hope the omniture thing works out-i heard the pauls work there and i think they love it-i have another friend that has worked there for years and absolutely loves it! she works in finance...is that where he's applying?
When are you going to WA? I'm headed there on the 17th and come back to CA on the 24th. Are we going to overlap?
Post a Comment