Friday, February 8, 2008

New Hair

Okay so I have been contemplating what to do with my hair. It's the longest it's been in a long time. I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep growing it or chop it off like normal. I was going to a new girl because I couldn't get into my normal girl and plus it's in provo instead of Salt lake. Anyways, I went to the salon and still hadn't decided. I basically decided as she began to cut. Here is the before and after

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I really like your new do. I think it's looks good with your face and I love the color of blonde! Way to go hottie!

Shauna said...

Super cute cut. . .super cute color. You look GREAT!

Sarah said...

Looks so cute! YOu always have the best color!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Love your new do!!! and it does look good with your face!

Melanie Love said...

I like it. It looks really good. I can't believe how long your hair was before.

Sarah said...

It looks great, i love your hair short!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! I think you look so cute with short hair!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Looks way cute!! We look like twins... from the hair up.