So my family was in town for about 24 hours for Brody's blessing on their way to Florida. My sister Melanie and her son Bryce were staying at my house. Last night my mom was over hanging out with my nephew and Brody downstairs while I went up to change. All of the sudden I heard a noise downstairs and came down. My mom had been taking brody out of his carrier and so she didn't see anything. I asked her what happened and she said well Jack jumped into the sink. I said "no I don't think so" and she replied "no, really jack jumped into the sink... has he never done that before?" now if you know my dog you would know there is no way my 6lb dog has a 3 1/2 foot verticle jump. He can barely make it onto our bed. For some reason it didn't occure to her to think that Bryce my 3 1/2 year old nephew had lifted the dog up over his head and dropped him into the sink. Of course when I suggested this she said there was no way.... "the dog must have jumped into the sink" finally after a few minutes and a little deductive reasoning she realized that Bryce must have put him in the sink.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
how funny! it was so good to see you today- good job to Jeremy on the blessing. It was wonderful!
It was great to see you and family at the blessing yesterday. Brody is soooo darling. The link to our blog is fife-family.blogspot.com you can add us to your huge list. Morgan gets to see Jeremy more than I do so we will have to invite you over sometime soon.
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your message on my blog, we are about three hours south of Orlando and would love to see you while you're here, maybe we could meet halfway or something, email me @tricksha@aol.com and we can figure something out if youa re still here.....
Your second to last blog called Posting practically made me cry! You are such a sweetheart. You really lit the fire under my butt to make me want to me a better blogger. I, too, hate when people don't write for quite some time and hope I don't fall into that category. Your blog is literally my favorite because it seems like you have something new and funny to read EVERYday. Miss you.
Hey Janelle. This is Vanessa, Rodney's wife... Anywhoo, we found your blog! We're bloggers too! (thepebbles.blogspot.com) We want to see your baby! CONGRATS!
i'm such a slacker-i had no idea you were posting again! i'm glad you enjoyed biaggi's-sorry i wasn't there to hook you up! maybe next time...have fun in florida-look forward to reading more posts...
That is so funny!
LOve that story bryce is a funny boy. Kennedy says she loves Bryce!!!
Post a Comment