Okay well I know you have all been so sad that I haven't been blogging but I have been in Florida and as much as you know I love to blog I love the sun and having fun more! Okay so here is a quick run down of the vacation followed up with some great pictures. Brody and I left Tuesday morning and flew all day. Brody was great he slept the whole way except eating he didn't make a peep at all. I know people were worried he would be a bad baby but I wasn't. The first few days I just hung out with my family. I was sick and came down with a sinus infection. After a little begging my dad called me in a perscription. I am feeling better now and brody is finally starting to get over his sickness too. On thursday Jeremy flew in to meet up with us. The whole family went to outback for dinner and sat around making jokes and almost peeing our pants. That is a regular occurance with the Johnson family. Friday we spent some time with my parent's and went to the outlet malls. We didn't get to do a ton on Friday because Jeremy had a phone interview with Dish Network, however we did get some pool time with the baby and a work out in as well.

Brody and Cousin Bryce

On Saturday we went to Universal Studios with my parent's. The rest of the Family wanted to go to Disney World and Jeremy has never been to Universal so we split up. When we first got there it was raining so we decided to get some bright yellow ponchos. We spent all day having fun on rides. I think my two favorite rides were the water rides. I was smart and had a poncho on, however my dad and husband were not. As you can see from the pictures it was the smart idea. I guess I will have to post those pictures on tuesday they are still on my camera and I don't have it at the internet area.
Here are a few more of my favorite pictures from the vacation. When I get back to Utah I will post more. Jeremy is waiting for me so we can go back to our condo.

7 comments:
i can't believe how big he is (in a good way)! he looks sooo cute in that first picture. i'm down here for my glucose test and am planning to go to lunch with lacy if you are interested-call/text me!
As promised, here's a link to our new blog. We love checking out pictures of your little one. He is so adorable!
Look how much fun you guys had! I'm way jealous...congrats on the new job Jeremy!
the pictures are so awesome! looks like everyone had fun or is having fun!
So cute!! I love your blog and the pictures. Thanks.
Looks like a really great time for you guys. We love Florida, the sun is great. Congrats to Jeremy on the new job that is wonderful.
That all looks so stinking fun!!! I want to be warm and tan! Hey ps... can you send me your email and the names of the recipes you sent so I can make sure that they are matched correctly?
Post a Comment