I seriously never knew you could love something so much. I think I fall more and more in love with Brody every day. It's crazy to think but he keeps getting more cute every day and so much more fun. He is up to 11lbs 13 oz as of today (6 weeks). He went from 9lbs 2 oz at his 2 week to that. I am so glad. He was way under weight. He had dropped a pound from birth and had not gained it back.
He is so much fun. He baby talks to me and just smiles and looks around. Sometimes I catch myself looking at him for way to long. I made a video so you could get a taste of what I get every day
I love being a mom of two... I definitely have to include my needy dog. Oh by the way he is doing so much better with potty training. I figured out it wasn't pottying it was marking his territory. So to get him back I put his belongings in the areas he liked to mark. Needles to say he hasn't marked anything for about 5 days.
A few other cute pictures for you enjoyment
Ruby Nelson Holding Brody. He was tired
I love this little Camo outfit Thanks Brandon and Megan!

8 comments:
man, he is a talker! i love the picture of you and him in his little camo outfit, way cute!
He is so dang cute. I loved the video of him!!!!
He is way way cute and growing up! i can't wait for him to get the little package we sent him. Keep the updates and pictures coming! slso JUST LOVE THE VIDEO! and the pictures including the one with you and him in it and stuff.
Yeah way cute camo outfit! And you just wait girl, everyday it gets better and better and more fun and you fall even more in love than you thought possible. I'm so glad to hear you are happy and healthy. I need to come down sometime. Or how 'bout you come up too?
such a cute video. By the way, you look great!! :D
i am so jealous you got his adorable cooing on camera! g just stares blankly at the cam as soon as i take it out...
i wish we could be there for the blessing-it is such an awesome experience! bust out the tissues!
p.s. bring the camo outfit to wa-we can get our boys in matching attire! g has the same one! keep me posted...and i totally agree on the whole loving kids more than you ever thought possible-so crazy...
Janelle your baby is so freaking cute!!!! and jack has gotten huge!!! Im sorry i dont have any help with the dog training, i hate potty training my dog, its insane!
ruby needs a baby and I want to put one in her belly
Post a Comment