Well today we took Brody to the doctors. I was worried he wasn't gaining enough weight. He hasn't gained weight since his last appointment 2 weeks ago :( It was kind of scary but the doctor put him on a formula suplement and I am sure things will be better. The doctor also put me on an elimination diet. My sister has celiacs and the doctor wants to see if some of the foods I am eating are making it hard for Brody to gain weight. Anyways I am not sure how much I like it. I can't drink milk or eat dairy products, nuts, eggs, wheat bread, oats or anything citrus. Lucky for me I can drink rice milk and eat white bread... Yeah I can atleast eat something. Luckily I only have to eliminate all of them for 2 weeks then I get to slowly bring each food back in. If that doesn't work then I have to go glueten free... Luckily my sister has tons of recipes so it wouldn't be that bad just alot of work with a new baby. Anyways... Atleast things are okay.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That does sound rough. I'm glad everything's okay though. I hope the next two weeks go by fast so you can start eating again :o)
I am also glad everything is okay as well. I Hope you do not have to go gluten free! so i will email you later! i know you and Jeremy are busy and especially with a new baby! so i will email later or in a day or two so maybe we can come down and see brody sometime soon.
We have a gift for him that we would like to give and all.
Love,
Heidi and the rest of the clan!
I am so sorry to hear that! Yikes! Hey we are doing a recipe exchange and we would love for you to do it too! Just email me three main dishes, a side or dessert, diza02003@hotmail.com!
I am so sorry to hear that! Yikes! Hey we are doing a recipe exchange and we would love for you to do it too! Just email me three main dishes, a side or dessert, diza02003@hotmail.com!
It is hard to watch what you eat. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with Chloe, so I couldn't eat the sugar, I had a strict diet of what foods I could eat. That was hard. Luckily for you it is only for 2 weeks. I hope everything goes well. Chloe on the other hand is probably too chubby and now she has to cut back on her formula and calories. She is 4 months old now. Keep us updated on little Brody!
angelaraebenson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment