Okay so my dog is seriously driving me crazy! I am having such a hard time potty training him. Yes he is a year old and still isn't potty trained. Anyone have any ideas for me?
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Established 2006
Okay so my dog is seriously driving me crazy! I am having such a hard time potty training him. Yes he is a year old and still isn't potty trained. Anyone have any ideas for me?
Posted by Janelle at 4:44 PM
4 comments:
sorry as you may know i do not have any pet's! sorry i can't be any help on this matter.
My comment is get rid of it. :) Ha ha, I'm so mean. But I'm just taking care of my girl, a newborn is hard enough and I don't want you to have a mental breakdown.
I have a dog too and after i got him trained he started peeing in the house again after Noah was born! I am not sure if it's an attention thing but it's irritating. I just always make sure to take him outside when he runs to his "spot" and I don't feed him or give him water after 7pm. It's helped a bit with me.
We trained our dog as a puppy. If he goes in the house you have to be tough with him and rub his face in it and tell him no, then immediately take him outside. Give him a treat after he comes back from outside. It is going to be a little tough with a newborn b/c you have to constantly take the dog outside. But you can do it! Babies sleep a lot anyways. Once he is in the routine he will have it down.
Post a Comment