Sunday, January 13, 2008

Brody's First Day of Church

Well... Brody and I have been skipping church the past few weeks so that Brody wont get sick. I figured it was about time that we start getting back to church. We decided to go to sacrament meeting today. We got there right as it started and left as soon as it was over so we didn't expose him to every ones germs.


Okay so... It seems that Jeremy has the worst luck with Brody. I have never been spit up on but Brody got Jeremy very good today right before our friends came over for dinner. I finally got a picture of one of these momentous events.

Okay so While cleaning today I found the wishbone from Thanksgiving. Jeremy and I decided that we would break the wishbone... I am not sure what it means when there is no bigger part or what it means when it breaks into 3 pieces.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Such a cute baby Brody! Love his cute little church outfit. His mom and dad don't look half bad either. Looks like you have adjusted to motherhood pretty good. :)

Lacy said...

Janelle- Ok he is so long. He is adorable in his church clothes. I love them. And best ever is that now you blog!!!

Linds Forrest said...

Brody is darling and I love that he has such a shot with projecting bodily fluids onto Jeremy. You look fantastic by the way! So pretty!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

How cute!!! Love the pictures and updates. I Imagine your just having alot of fun. So Just curious when is brody being blessed? i bet you all can't wait for that day to come. It will be such a special and wonderful day for you all. Kayla's baby blessing day was a real wonderful and special day for all of us. Wish you all could have been there! it was real special and wonderful.

Melanie Love said...

That outfit is so cute on him. Which is really funny, since when I was just at the store I almost bought that outfit for him. And you look really good.

Alyssa said...

Oh I love him! He is so freakin' cute, I can't stand it! I can't believe how good you look, I have to admit I am a little jealous.

AlexisTexas said...

what a handsome young chap! ha...hope you are holding up well-looking good since you are able to blog! yay! being a mom is crazy right? don't forget to teach brody how to pee on dad only too, i think i just mastered that one! haha...miss you. hope all is well, give the little smoosh i smooch for me! wish we were there so graham and brody could be pals! maybe pen pals...call me if you head up to wa anytime soon! we'll catch up!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Just wanted to send a hello to my little cousin brody! hope your doing well. Love ya lot's!

Cousin Heidi