Well.... First off I have to tell a funny story on our dog Jack. So the other day I was sitting on the couch with the baby and Jeremy. I heard Jack "in his litter box" I was super excited since is having issues pottying since the baby came. I told Jeremy to run and give the dog a treat. He ran down to give the dog a treat only to find Jack in his litter box not pottying but burring the sock he had stolen off of Brody's food before I realized it was missing.
Now that I have that out of the way... I am so excited that America Idol is on. I have never been into American Idol but I thought I would start DVRing it and see if it stood up to the hype. Oh my gosh American Idol is so funny. Jeremy, Brody and I watch it and get a kick out of it. Some faces seen being made by Brody during the show are...
As for Jack his normal face during American Idol is... His ears tend to hurt from some of the horrible singers.
Other than American Idol I am staying busy with my two babies... Really two. I swear Jack is just as needy as Brody and wants just as much attention possibly more. All he wants to do is sit on my lap and get my attention.
Also, good news. We sold our house in Farr West. Ya for the past year we have had two houses. Our townhouse and our Farr west investment house. It's a long story but we are glad to finally be done with it.

5 comments:
Wow!! sounds like all is well. And that you all are keeping busy! love the pictures and i am always excited to check in to see what's new!!!
Your stories about Jack are so funny! Too bad Brody will always be liked more than him. Congrats on selling your house, that's so good! I don't know if you love MTV or not but Real World/Road Rules challenge starts soon!!
hOORAY for you guys! Congrats on the sell! Ok that story about Jack is hilarious! I am sitting at work and I couldn't stop laughing! Also this week Cade and I also watched and wow!! That guy that waxed his hair!!!
Brody is growing I am so glad. He is so cute, I can't wait to see you guys next month. I am tagging you so check out our blog for the rules.
those big eyes are freakin adorable! it was good to chat the other day-i swear i never find time to catch up anymore-and now we have visitors! the middle of the night is the only time it's even remotely quiet-and i should be sleeping! let's catch up more soon-it's nice to have friends in the same boat! miss ya-can't wait to hopefully see you soon!
Post a Comment