Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things are looking up

Well it's been 2 days since Brody's doctors appointment. I weighed him this morning and he is up about 8 oz. The doctor wanted him to gain 2 oz by now so I think things are looking up. if he keeps gaining this much he will be a chubby baby soon! Now that we are coming out of the woods life is looking up. Today Brody and spent some time with our Neighbor Melissa and her little boy Cody. We have started walking the mall to get out of the house and get a little excercise. It was a ton of fun. Now all I have to do is find time to clean my house. I swear I say that everyday!

1 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I am glad things seem to be looking up! I hope things stay that way! your such a good mom and Jeremy a good dad! Can't wait to see and meet Brody and see more pictures. Please keep us posted on everything!