Sunday, January 6, 2008

You would think we would learn by now...


Well yet again another peeing incident. Don't worry I missed the spray. Jeremy and I were weighing baby brody... of course naked.... right before putting him into the bath. Jeremy was holding Brody and I warned him to grab a washcloth to cover Brody so he didn't get peed on. Well Jeremy walked into the other room holding Brody to get a washcloth only to look down and realize Brody had started peeing on him and had peed on his dress shirt, pants and even his shoes. This kid has quite the shot. I was dying laughing... he has never peed on me!!! I wish I had a picture but Jeremy wanted to change. Well now that I got that out of my system on with the post. It's been a little over 2 weeks since Brody was born. It's been quite the adventure. Brody is finally starting to get on a good schedule and I love that. He is such a great sleeper. I have to wake him up to feed during the middle of the night or he wont wake up. I know I am crazy to wake up a sleeping baby but he is only 2 weeks old. After I get the okay from the doctor I will go from there. Now that things are getting back to normal we are trying not to become the people who stay home all of the time because of the baby. Last night we went to our neighbors house for a BBQ. It was alot of fun to get to know more people in our ward and get back into real life. Hopefully we can keep that up. It's nice to go out and have fun like we used to before I was pregnant and going to bed at 8:00 at night. So for now we are just trying to get back to a "normal life" whatever that is. Here are a few new pictures

Jack under the tree after stealing brody's binky

Brody and Daddy Sleeping


4 comments:

Shauna said...

I love that, "back to normal life whatever that is!" Isn't that the truth. Life is kids is always an adventure. Glad you are adjusting.

Linds Forrest said...

You sound like the best Mom, because you can tell how much you love it! The real question is... does he have PN?

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Cute post! i can see what a joy Brody is... Anyhow i always love reading your posts on your blog!!!
Could we come down and see and meet brody soon?

Lots of Love!!

Heidi and the rest of the clan!!

Steph said...

what cute pictures and fun to read an update about how you guys are doing! :)