Saturday, January 12, 2008

Old Friends and New

The past few days have been a ton of fun. Thursday night Jeremy, Brody and I were so excited to be able to spend time with my Best Friend Alyssa and our good friend Bucky and his girlfriend. It's been almost 3 years since Alyssa and I have seen Bucky. Catching up on everything we have missed since Bucky left on his mission as well as reminiscing about the good old days back in Washington growing up as well as the move to good old Utah. Then yesterday Brody and I spent lunchtime in the company of a group of girls from our ward. It is so nice to get to know more girls in the ward. It's crazy how time has flown by since we moved into our townhouse. I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally get to know our neighbors. My resolution for this year is not to get caught up in how busy life is and stay close with old friends and get to know my neighbors. It is a struggle with the baby but I am definitely trying. Speaking of Brody he is growing so fast it's crazy.

Brody... Age 3 weeks 1 day :)
Grandma Jensen and Aunt Becky with Brody
Great Grandpa Jensen and Great Grandma Marie with Brody
Brody sleeps a lot that is how he is on Santa's "nice list"

3 comments:

Melanie Love said...

I think he kind of looks like Bryce in the eyes. He's so cute, I can't wait to see him next month.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey he is growing up so fast... Can't wait to meet him! hopefully soon!

cute pictures!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the fun times at dinner. It always so fun to catch up on old times and hang out with old friends. Love the resolution to stay in touch and don't worry you will never get rid of me.