Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

Well It's New Years Day. I can't believe a year has gone by. We spent New Years eve day with Jeremy's parent's and Siter and Brother-In-Law. Later that night we went over to some friends house to hang out. Jeremy's parent's watched Brody for a bit so we could go out. It was a nice break even though I missed Brody and I am sure Jeremy did too. As for today we have been hanging around the house enjoying the company of the Jensen Clan. We had 4 generations of Jensens in one house. As always with that many boys in one house we watched alot of football. It's now the evening and the Jensen clan has all gone home and now we are settling back into normal life.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

No 4 generation picture? Sounds super fun! I'm not a big fan of football but whenever family gets together it's a good time. :)

Alyssa said...

Freakin love the finger picture!

Lacy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so proud that you have started to blog. I opened your blog and screamed in joy that there were some stories about Brody and you guys. HOORAY. I love it all. So many funny things that make me laugh so hard. Love ya

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey sounds like all is well. Could we come sometime and see brody? so 4 generations of Jensens? cool! can't wait to see more pictures.

Love ya,
Cousin Heidi