Friday, December 28, 2007

The New Baby

Well as you can see by the pictures Brody Owen Jensen has joined our family.
He arrived December 21st at 11:46 PM after 17 hours of labor. He was 10lbs. 1 oz. He is quite the big boy. It has been so much fun having him join our family. We came home from the hospital on Sunday just in time for Christmas with the Johnson Family. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day hanging out with the baby and our family. Now that the Johnson family has left to go back to Washington we are settling in and hanging out with Brody and Jack awaiting the arrival of the Jensen Family on Sunday. We would love for all of you to meet our new addition. If you want to come by give us a call. Best wishes to everyone during the holiday season.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats to you and your cute family! Your little guy is darling. I love love love the santa suit and jacks little outfit. You are the cutest little mommy ever. :) We'll have to wonder your way some time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janelle and Jeremy and baby brody!
so we got your card today in the mail. How adorable! we are so proud of you and happy and excited for you. Your going to be the best parents. We definatley would love to come ans see little Brody and all of you! email me please with your number or something and we will definately see something up! I look forward to seeing more pictures and how he is growing up! and for our new cousin and great nephew.

Love, Uncle Eric, Aunt Marilyn
and
Heidi, Jared, Lindsay, Dakota and Kayla Richhart (The cousins)!

Jenny said...

congrats! kate came out with a huge conehead too, like so much worse than that that we have never posted it online. when she came out i said "uh, lets get a hat on her." brody looks like a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Janelle and Jeremy. He is adorable! I hope to meet him in person one day. I have seen pictures of him, and got your blog link. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

Linds Forrest said...

Congratulations Janelle! He is the cutest baby, and I was laughing my head off reading about the head thing. I hope you are doing well and I want to find a time to come down and visit! Happy New Year!!