Well I made it through another day with little Brody. It's alot of fun being a new mom... I just get alot less sleep than normal. My life starts at 10am and ends at 10pm. Well brody is crying to be fed so I will have to continue this tomorrow sorry.. Okay so I am back. I promise I am not a lazy person but If I sleep 10 to 10 I almost manage to get 8 hours of sleep combined between the up for 1 hour sleep for 2 hours routine! Anyways, life is great at the Jensen home. I have loved having jeremy home to help me he has been very helpful with the baby and around the house. I wish he could stay home forever but I think he would go crazy and We kind of need an income :). With the new year ahead of us we are so excited for life's changes and new opportunity. Jeremy graduates from the University of Utah in may and boy and I excited for him to be home more. He will have class this sememster 2 nights a week in SLC so he wont be home until late. But it's all worth it and I can't wait unti he is done. I personally keep hoping once he graduates we can move to washington or atleast out of Orem mabye more north towards SLC. I love our townhouse and our WONDERFUL neighbors they are so great. I think though maybe it's time for a change. Only time will tell.

I am sure you will all at one time or another hear the story that I looked like I was going to cry when Brody came out and I saw his head... well here is a picture to explain why. His head of course does not look like this picture anymore, and it is only in the 44th percentile for size so you know it's not a large head but as you can see there was a large extension to his head when he came out. Jeremy said he saw 4 inches of head before he even saw ears. Anyways... just for the record he has a normal size head and you would have cried too if your baby came out and you thought his head was going to stay that way.
Brody's first bath went off with out a hiccup which is more to be said than his second bath where he manage to pee... which I quickly stopped with the washcloth however he managed to poop all over my nice towel... Needless to say I atleast learned one lesson... be careful when using a warm washcloth to wash a naked baby... they tend to pee... who would have though?

Santa and Rudolph taking a nap
Jeremy must have taught him this because I sure didn't :)
2 comments:
Janelle your baby is so beautiful! His poor head, I think that happens a lot. This lady I work with just had twins and one came naturally and the other by C-section and for the first week and a half you could definitely tell which had been squeezed down the birth canal.
You look so good too! Congratulations!
-Emilie Peterson
It is so fun having you be a part of the blogging world now!!! The picture of santa and rudolph taking a nap is soooo cute!!! We love you
Post a Comment