I'm finally back from Washington and I want to share all about my trip but I don't want to overload all of you so I am going to try and tell a few days at a time. My trip was so much fun. Brody loved being able sit in his own seat (there was extra room on the flight)
I thought this was so cute when he fell asleep
We went to Karly's Wedding and receptions. Which by the way was amazing her reception was at the Space Needle.
On Sunday we celebrated Bryce's birthday. Bryce even sang "happy birthday to Bryce happy birthday to you" He hasn't quite figured it out yet :)
I think his favorite thing was the Hulk Gloves. He would punch then fall on the ground pretending he was dead.
Brody also got the opportunity to hang out with his great grand parents. Here is a picture of all of us.

Well that is the beginning of the trip to Washington... stay tuned
We went to Karly's Wedding and receptions. Which by the way was amazing her reception was at the Space Needle.

8 comments:
Janelle, it was fun to see you and meet little Brody! You are such a cute little mama!
Looks like a lot of fun Janelle!!!! FYI I'm not on your friends list. This makes me extremely mad considering you have keys to my house. Aren't we closer than that? What the!
Wait!!! Sorry. I found myself at the bottom under private blogs! Sorry for the terribly mean message!!!!
Looks like a ton of fun!! We are missing out!! Well hope yall are doing well...we miss you guys!!
Sounds like you had a blast! and no worries your not and don't overload us. At least not me! i always love seeing the new pictures and updates! Are you all going to be at the family reunion this august? Brody's first reunion huh?
Loves, Cousin Heidi
How fun, I love being with family.
I can't believe how much Brody reminds of Jeremy when he was that age. Thanks for the pictures. See you soon.
Hoooray for WA!!!!
Post a Comment