Monday, June 16, 2008

Washington Cont....

While I was in Washington I was also able to go to the YMCA and work out as well as swim with My sister Melanie and her son Bryce for his birthday. Bryce and Brody loved it.
Bryce Absolutely loved the fun slide.


Of Course Brody and I had to wear Birthday hats courtesy of "grandma" aka my mom
It wouldn't be a Washington trip without a tubby in my mom's jacuzzi tub. I of course usually do that alone but Brody needed a bath and so did Bryce so we decided to all get in and make it a bubble bath. the boys absolutely loved it and so did my little sister Melissa. Ha Ha
Finally it was time to go. Bryce and Brody have the same shirt and so I had to get a picture of them. Melanie gave Brody this stuffed dog that says "I love you" and so did our neighbor Lori so I had Bryce hold the other . They are so cute in their matching shirts and doggiesIt was so sad at the airport Bryce was crying not only because he wanted to go on the airplane with us but he was sad Brody was leaving him. He kept saying bye bye baby Brody and crying. It was so cute! When my mom told him we were going to the airport to take Brody and I to the airport he would say and Bryce (he hasn't quite figured out how to talk in first person so he talks in 3rd person it's great!)

And even though I didn't get a picture I was able to see my favorite Courtney Amanda Tebbs. It was so great to see her and Casey and Lilly. Jeremy and I were able to go to dinner at Round table. It's not some high class restaurant just has the best bread sticks in Gig Harbor. Oh how we miss our Tebbies when we are in Utah :( Hopefully they will come visit us soon with (pretty please :) )

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Sounds like fun times. Accept when your nephew bryce was crying because he was sad because brody was leaving.

Laura CaƱate said...

So I just caught up on your blog and I love it! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well...seriously this is amazing! I can't wait to read more about what is happening!

Courtney said...

oh how cute are you guys i love me a good tubbie with bubbles too!