Saturday, June 21, 2008

The next Michael Jackson?

So we were at a wedding reception tonight for Jeremy's Cousin and Michael Jackson's Billy Jean came on and this what happened. I appologize I am such an idiot for taping it sideways but I had to post it he did it all on his on.

9 comments:

Gabby said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! hey can you email the video to me? and could i post it on my blog as well? I Like to show off my little relatives. Hope that makes sense and don't sound lame anc cheesy!

Jenny said...

how cute! i love watching babies dance.

Anonymous said...

What a good dancer! How cute.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

This is sooo cute!!!

Chellese said...

Adorable! There is just nothing like kid entertainment. The smallest little thing they do is absolutely captivating. Love it.

JM Inc. said...

Brody is so handsome! I always knew you would have beautiful children though...

Krista said...

What a little cutie! We'll have to get him and Trey together to jam out!

Mindika said...

I swear Brody is the cutest kid! I can't get over those eye's!