Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So sad

Brody has learned to roll over front to back and back to front. The only problem is he rolls over and over in the same direction. This morning I woke up to him screaming (the monitor was down) he had rolled over on his stomach and run out of room and since he can't roll back the opposite direction he was stuck. I think it scared him. He hates being on his tummy after a while I guess he must have been on his tummy for a while. I can't wait until he rolls over in both directions. Also, I think he may be starting to teeth... This is exciting yet not so fun. He has just been a little fussy lately so hopefully it gets over soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes hopefully he learns how to roll over both directions soon. And the teething! kayla is going through that. It is not fun! i remember when dakota went through it. It will pass!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

That's sad! Hopefully he learns soon! How's my house?

Iliana said...

So fun when they learn new tricks. And ya, teathing stinks huh? And to think they only have tons of teeth to go :)

Linds Forrest said...

Oh... what a bittersweet thing!! Hey, I know I am not her Mom or anything, but it's so good to see Lacy has such a good friend close to her and that loves her as much as you do! You have always been such a good friend to everyone around you! Thanks for always being so sweet to me. Love ya!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

When you said check the blog I thought that meant you had put something new up that reiterated Brody was a chunk. I don't think he looks like one at all, I just know he is really cute and great eyes!

Gabby said...

Those are fun times! Enjoy Brody's firsts...as they get older those "first" get further apart and then you begin missing them.
BTW...I started a blog...go check it out. (grantandgabby.blogspot.com)I found you through mutual friends around the neighborhood...hope that's ok.