So after Young Women's tonight some of the girls form my ward came over to roast marshmallows and make smores. We busted out the supplies and got to work. It was a ton of fun just hanging out and getting to know some of my young women and soon to come . Around 9:30 the fire had gone out and the sun had gone down but we were just hanging out talking. All of the sudden in the darkness I heard a strange sound and as I realized what it was I started screaming and jumped up. The sprinklers were turning on. The girls freaked too they didn't know why I was screaming until they started realizing they were getting wet. Needless to say our fun night was then over. It was a fun adventure. Also, for your enjoyment I found a sign for something for sale at the gas station while I was there getting chocolate it said "I'm cheep, I''m easy, I'm only 99cents "just bite me" I had to have it so I asked the clerk guy if I could have it. He looked at me like I was an idiot but still gave it to me. I love it.... I thought it was so funny (if you don't maybe I am just retarded)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Janelle- your too cute and funny and hillarious. I am so glad your in the family!
anyhow so what was it that was cheap, easy and 99 cents?
That sign has made me laugh too. Did you know that our neighbor Ty Rogalski manages that Holiday Station? I wonder who comes up with that stuff?
Hehehe...that's funny!
I would have stuck it out! I looooooove smores! Can I come over?
Post a Comment