Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anyone looking for a house?

I believe the best tool of production is networking and since I know so many of you read my blog I figured why not use it. My dad has a house he is trying to sell in Orem, Utah. It's pretty much the coolest house ever. If I had the money I would buy it, however, I think I might fall a few dollars short :) It's Located in a private neighborhood called the Birkshires. It's over 7000 sq ft. with a 4 car garage. They are selling it for 2.6M (if you don't have an agent) or a little more if there is an agent. If you know anyone interested in a house of that price or if I have wealthy blog readers :) let me know. This a picture of the house

If you want to see more pictures of this house's interior check out this links


And even if you are like me and just a few dollars short if you are looking for a home or to sell a home let me know I know a great agent


6 comments:

Stacy said...

That really is a beautiful house! Maybe next year we could buy it ;o).

Anonymous said...

I can also vouch that it really is a remarkable home. Very well designed and built.

Ashley C said...

Umm, I'm pretty sure its a little out of most of our price range. :)

Unknown said...

Fine! We will buy it!! Geeez the pressure!! haha jk

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I also am just a few dollars short! but, a beautiful home!

Angela said...

here is my new blog http://angelabenson.blogspot.com/