Established 2006
I thought it was time for a blog revamp. I just love the picture of Brody up top it kills me every time.
Love it! Where did you get the cute paper?
Of course I remember! We had a great moab trip in your brother's jeep...or someone's jeep. I can't believe you have a little one too. Isn't it crazy how we all grow up! Life is so good- what is your update?
Your blog looks JUST like you. Love it.
Looks darling!
I thinks it looks really good. I never noticed how long his eyelashes are.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! Where did you get the cute paper?
Of course I remember! We had a great moab trip in your brother's jeep...or someone's jeep. I can't believe you have a little one too. Isn't it crazy how we all grow up! Life is so good- what is your update?
Your blog looks JUST like you. Love it.
Looks darling!
I thinks it looks really good. I never noticed how long his eyelashes are.
Post a Comment