Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anyone interested

One of my many new hobbies I've picked up lately is making bread. Now I know what you are thinking... Hours of slaving away over bread you don't know if you are going to like or if it will turn out in some cases... well I was recently given an amazing bread recipe that I LOVE. It takes about an hour from start to finished product. No more slaving over the dough rising and kneading for hours. The recipe is amazing and it's from a company called Pantry secrets. Click here for their site. The recipe is amazing you can make wheat or white bread with just a slight change of the recipe. You can also make rolls or bread sticks, pizza or cinnamon rolls all out of the same recipe. It's really great. Anyways the point of this post is that they teach classes how to make their bread and make different things out of the recipe. It's $20.00 and I'm totally going to go. If anyone else is interested in going with me let me know. There is a class on the 4th I called a few minutes ago to see if there was room but I haven't heard back. Leave me a note if you would be interested in going to a class other than the 4th. I believe if you have enough people they will create a private class for you. If anyone wants the recipe I'd be happy to email it to you. I don't want to post it on a public blog for people to google since I don't want strangers on my blog. Oh it requires lecithin (I didn't know what it was either) but you can buy it from them for $8.00 and it will last a long time it's 32oz and you only use 3T for 4 loafs of bread. My friend said it costs her abut $1.00 to make 4 loafs of bread. That's awesome!

7 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

would love to do a class. How would i go about doing that?

Ashley C said...

I'm basically obsessed with Eating Clean now. I love it. So I just wanted to say THANKS!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

your family is so cute! I'm so glad you blog...

Linds Forrest said...

That's awesome you are going to that class! My family all uses the Lecitin and it rocks, totally worth your money!! Have fun!

Lacy said...

I love you..and miss you.... I would be interested!!! And umm we need to talk more.

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! We love bread and make it every week! In fact I just posted a recipe on the food blog!