We decided to take a quick vacation before Jeremy starts work on Monday. We love to vacation and do quite often however, our vacations usually consist of family trips so we decided to do something a little different. We took a vacation just Jeremy and I. The last trip we took just Jeremy and I was our honeymoon over 2 years ago. We headed out Tuesday morning to St. George and dropped off Brody and Jack with Jeremy's Parents. We then continued onto Vegas arriving around three. We checked into our hotel at South Point relaxed for a few minutes and refreshed from the car ride.
We Then headed out to a yummy dinner Buffet out and green valley ranch. Jeremy's parent's had recommended it and boy was it good.
We then headed over to the Mentalist show.
It was awesome he some how knows what you are thinking it was amazing. I participated in one part where he had a woman pick a number out of a phone book and he had written down a number previous to the show and had 7 volunteers hold one number of a phone number.
The woman picked out the exact number he had written down. It was crazy. After the mentalist we headed back to our hotel and caught the end of the Biggest loser and American Idol. After we watched SVU we went to bed. It was so nice to sleep in even though I kept waking up during the middle of the night. at 9:30 we got up and got ready. Headed to the buffet for Brunch and then over to this awesome newer outdoor mall. We checked out a few stores before we headed back to the movie theater. We saw Taken.
It was AWESOME. After the movie we met up with Jeremy's parent's who brought Brody down to meet up with us. It was nice to get away but it was so great to see Brody.We hung out for a bit got a hot dog at a place recommended by the food network. We visited with Jeremy's parent's and some of their family that was down visiting. Around 7:30 we headed back to St. George for the night. We stayed at Jeremy's Parent's and then headed back to Orem. What an awesome 3 days. It was so nice to get away and relax with out Brody for the first time. Thanks so much to Jeremy's parent's for watching Brody and Jack we greatly appreciate it. They are so great and do so many great things for us. Sorry for the lack of real pictures I downloaded our pic's and realized how few pictures we took.
In more good news we bought our van today.
After searching for what seams like forever I found my van. It's a White Sienna with 8 seats. I seriously looked for what seemed like forever for the interior and exterior color I wanted with the features I wanted in the condition I wanted. Oh and lets not forget for the price I wanted. I finally found one. We signed the papers today and they are detailing it. We pick it up tomorrow. So I can say I am the proud owner of a Toyota Sienna Van can't believe I'd say that ever!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
What a nice break + some good news
Posted by Janelle at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is a nice get-away. I'm jealous and in need of a little vacay myself.
Congrats on finding your ideal van.
Congrats again! I was so confused by that text, but slowly but surely I remembered what Sienna reffered to. haha.
OHHHHH And we still haven't tried Biggest Loser chicken. Where did you get the recipe again?
Hey! congrats on the van and the get away! to cute.
Did you even know you were only 5 miles from my house? I live just a few minutes from the South Point and I used to live by Green Valley Ranch. Hope you guys enjoyed your alone time. It doesn't happen nearly enough.
Fun!! I used to work at Green Valley Ranch as a lifeguard!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. My husband has never been to Vegas and so I am excited to go again. I love your van. Congrats.
Post a Comment