Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fruit Dip

I've been having a lot of people ask me for the fruit dip recipe. I got it from my friend Hillary Force I don't know if she got it from someone else so if it's yours don't hate me. It's not an exact science as you will figure out

1 Small Package french vanilla pudding, made according to package
1 small container cool whip
almond extract.

Tip:
I usually use sugar free pudding and cool whip i don't' find that it changes the taste one bit.

Directions:
Make vanilla pudding according to package and refrigerate for a few minutes until it sets up. Combine pudding and cool whip approximately half pudding half cool whip. The consistency should be similar to whipping cream but not heavy whip. It should be stiff enough that it's not running off your fruit but not so stiff it's like using frosting. Then add almond extract to taste. I'd say approximately a tsp. I never measure I do it by taste. Someone said it reminds them of cake batter taste. Just taste it as you make it.

Hope you all enjoy :)

3 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

YUM!!! This sounds so so so good!!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

thanks i will be sure to try it and i will let you know what i think!

Unknown said...

Thanks Janelle!