Monday, March 23, 2009

5 days and counting

I'm on my 5th day of the flu. I'm over the throwing up but I'm still exhausted and having a hard time getting food in. Nothing sounds good and when I eat it makes me feel sick. YUCK. I've had a lot of time to sit, get some sleep and even get some ideas for what I want to do when I am not sick. I have been wanting to redecorate the main floor for a while now. I like this color it looks a little different in this picture but if someone knows of a good color that's similar to this let me know what it's called. I'm obviously getting rid of the red but I'm a little worried about it going with my black couches so I need some of you great decorator friends to leave some comments and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it white? It's just white on my computer... although this work computer is from the dinosaur age so that could be the problem. I'll text ya later

Iliana said...

That's funny cause I've been scouring Calico Corners and West Elm for drapes in that color. I found some at Pottery Barn and West Elm and some material I may make some stuff with. I want to make an ottoman/coffee table in that color but with some lattice paterns and tufting. WE should do some projects together since we'll be working with the same color!

Stacy said...

I think my sister had that same flu a couple of weeks ago. It took her about the same amount of time to stop throwing up and feel better. Hopefully you will feel normal soon!