So yesterday just after eating dinner my stomach was feeling a little unsettled. I quickly ignored it and headed out the door to go make yummy freezer jam. By the time Melissa and I got done making the jam we were exhausted. I headed home and laid down on the couch. When I got up I was hit with the chills. I headed to the tub for a burning hot bath. You know the ones where it's so hot it feels like it's burning your skin but the second you turn it down it feels ice cold. After that it was getting into bed. From then on it was up every hour "releasing". I took 3 baths from 10pm until 7am because I was so achy. Now I'm laying on the couch hoping that Brody will keep sleeping. I had laid on the floor completely fatigued and dehydrated and watched him play for about an hour and a half this morning once Jeremy went to work. I am wearing a mask and gloves praying he doesn't get sick. I know how horrible it is and I don't know if I want a baby who can't tell me he needs to puke running around. Lucky for me my brother is amazing and is coming over to play with Brody. He owns his own construction company and is a real estate agent so his hours are super flexible and he can work from anywhere. He so generously accepted my plea for help. I can barely pick Brody up so having to run after him or put him into bed is horrific. I hope no one else gets this I don't think I have been this sick since high school I lost 4lbs yesterday. I guess it will help me on my 7lb challenge :) haha I'm sure I'll put it back on just as quick.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am sorry you are sick! i hope you feel better soon.
You should have called me. I would have taken Brody for you. If you're still not feeling well on Monday, when Jeremy goes back to work, let me know and I'll watch Brody for you.
Feel better soon!
Feel better. I am sorry you are sick. My hubby has the flu too.
I'm sorry. I hate the flu too! I hope you're feeling better soon!
oh i wish i was there for you i would take brody so you could sleep theres nothing worse!
DANG!! that sucks!! I can come take Brody anytime!!
I'm sorry about all the sickness and especially about the cumin shake. Hahahaa, sorry, it's just so funny. Hope you are better today!!
Post a Comment