Friday, March 27, 2009

He's growing up way to fast


We went to Brody's 15 month appointment on Wednesday. He is officially...

29.1lbs and 94th percentile
34 Inches and 98th percentile

He's growing up way to fast. He's officially a 3T kind of kid. His 2 T is fitting great though so I think I will stick with 2T at least for a little while longer. He's been in 2 T since September so I was hoping to get all 4 seasons in before changing sizes. Oh well

Some fun things Brody does, says, etc.

He talks on everything as if it's a phone. He holds it up to his ear says hello and continues to babble to it. Yet any time he's on a real phone and someone is talking to him he is silent

He can self entertain. He'll play in his room with his toys all by himself for a good 10+ minutes

He gives commands to the dog "Jack sit" "Jack down" "Jack no"

He says "thank you" "mama" "dada" "dog" "uh-oh"

He knows how to blow kisses but instead of making a mu-ah noise he blows a kiss and says B-AH

He loves to play outside and knows how to go down the slide by himself .

He's obsessed with music and any time there is any kind of music he dances around.

He will go and get socks if asked or put them back correctly. He also knows how to put the stuffed animals he throws out of his crib in the morning back into his crib.

He's pretty much the cutest kid ever!

8 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

He really is pretty dang cute! Good job.

Anonymous said...

such fun times! i heard uncle larry and aunt susan (jeremy's parents are moving to mt. pleasant in a couple of weeks.) YAY!

Lindsey said...

He's so cute!!...And big! He's only 3 lbs lighter than Carter! :)

Intense Outdoors said...

I can't believe he's already 15 months. Time goes by so fast. He is so adorable!

Ashley C said...

What a sweet little boy. I can't believe how big he is! Paige is only 23 lbs and she is 20 months old. But she is super small for her age obviously.
ps. I love Eating Clean. I'm obsessed with it now. Nate got me the cookbook and workout book today. Yay!

Unknown said...

He is such a smart little guy! Ill hopefully see ya at the gym this week!!!

whit said...

OK I remember when he was just so little, and jared and I would always talk about how cute he was in church, and you are right he is so big and they grow up so fast. he is soo cute!

Ty and Meg said...

That picture of B is too cute!