Was as anyone else annoyed when they heard a lot of our bail out went to pay LARGE bonuses to some executives of failing companies. Well I thought I had lost my faith in the government right there, until tonight when I heard they are going to be taxing the people who received large bonuses at 90%. Pay back is a beast isn't it Suckers! maybe they will give their money back. :) hahahah Serves them right. I LOVE THE GOVERNMENT... WELL FOR TODAY.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
DITTO!!! if everyone else is taxed then why shouldn't all these big executives?
Well... except this goes for all banks who received TARP money. Not just AIG. And the TARP money was forced on a lot of healthy banks who didn't want it. And that means that GOOD behavior (excellent sales skills that will help get us out of this recession) are being punished. And that is not cool in my opinion. It's not cool when the government tyrannically separates consequences from actions and punishes good behavior and rewards negative behavior.
Oh. And the big executives are already being taxed at a 50-60% rate. Which is also ridiculous.
Post a Comment