Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new competition

Jeremy and I have decided to have another weight loss competition. I won last time and since he got close but never actually reached 20 lbs we have decided to have another competition. He has to loose 15lbs and I have to loose 7. I know that seems a little unfair but there is no way I want to loose 15lbs or even try after loosing over 50 since having Brody I'm not trying to make people think I am going anorexic on them. We haven't quite decided on the prize yet but I'll let you know.

In other news costco has some AMAZING strawberries everyone should go get. I love my treats and since I probably should lay off them a little bit to loose the 7lbs I will have to satisfy my craving with strawberries and dip. I have a yummy strawberry dip recipe if anyone wants it and best part about it is i could have 8 strawberries and a half cup of dip for under 150 calories or I could have twice that ;) for just a little more. Oh yummy in my tummy! if you want the recipe let me know it's so delicious

10 comments:

Jenny said...

i want the recipe! is it the fruit dip on your recipe blog?

Unknown said...

Was that the one last weekend? THe one I had 5,000 scoops of? Hahaha. I would like it too. Was it the one with pudding??

Iliana said...

The costco strawbs are so so so DELICIOUS. Tyler and I ate the whole 4 lbs in 3 days! breakfast lunch and dinner baby. I want the recipe! Okay, I vowed I was going to take a strawberry hiatis after our inhilation of the last bunch, but I'm heading to Costco tomorrow to stock up!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I want the strawberry and or fruit dip you mentioned. You can email it to me. Thanks!

Chellese said...

I'd like to try the recipe too. Janelle, you are a maniac - and extremely disciplined. I wish I were as focused.

P.S. When is a good time for VT this week?

Linds Forrest said...

I would love the recipe if you would share with me!! Sounds delicious!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Yum! Recipe please?

Shanda said...

k, you're NOT lame about not knowing about Lecithin, I forgot I was going to tell people about that, check out the new post :)

Anonymous said...

i want the recipe too...I've got 19 lbs yo lose of post baby weight!

Anonymous said...

I definately want the recipe! You need to post that on your blog. I love that you guys are having a competition. I need to do that with Nate so I can be more motivated. I have alot more to lose than you though. Good job for losing the weight after Brody. I love your family photo at the top of your blog. Your baby boy is so adorbale!