Well Today is day 6 of being sick and I think I am almost there. I am still trying to work my way back into food so far I am up to 2 small to regular sized meals in 1 day. For the most part I feel good a little stomach ache but nothing compared to what I felt. I'm not so much physically fatigued as I am completely tired I did not want to wake up this morning and so wished that Brody talking at 7:30 was just a nightmare. But since he normally wakes up at 7 I figured it was a blessing. Today I am going to start the long process of getting my house back in order. I'm pretty sure the dishes haven't been run more than once since I got sick. Not that there have been any dishes unless they were take out. Maybe by the end of tomorrow it will be clean. I'm off to clean and do my mounds of laundry.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well i do hope you feel better soon!
maybe i should come to your house so i can get sick to lose some weight!!!
Oh I am glad you feeling better. Being sick is never fun.
I kept telling you I would cook, clean, babysit or whatver! That really stinks to be sick for so long. Sunflower again next week if it's good?
Good to know day 7 is better... hope the whole Pizza thing worked out :)
Post a Comment