Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going Private

I always tried not do go private because I personally hate reading people's blogs that are private. I use google reader and so I get notified when there is something new to read, however it will not tell me for private blogs, so I have to check peoples blogs. I Know I am so lazy but I honestly have at least 30 blogs I read so that is why. Don't hate me though, I have decided to go private on Friday December 7Th so if you want to be invited leave me your email on a comment or email me at jj84057@gmail.com

33 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Um.. hi. I would like to stay in touch, if that is cool with you. lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I would also like to keep in touch.
becky.bateman@gmail.com

Gabby said...

I hope I'm lucky enough to get put on that list. I also do the RS feed were it notifies me when someone makes a new post. Much easier. I'll make sure that I check yours once in a while. gabbyrclark@gmail.com

Donna H. said...

Please add me too. donnamhale@gmail.com

Beth said...

put me on your list! bethduckwitz@hotmail.com :)

Vanessa said...

i would love to blog stalk you :)

vanessa2826@hotmail.com

Chellese said...

Please add me:
chellesebunker@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi i would love to keep in contact! i love all of u. My email address is: heidi.gail.richhart@gmail.com and heidi.is.a.realcutiepie@gmail.com
please invite and add me to your list as i hope i am lucky enough to be put on the list.
Loves, Heidi

Lindsay Marx said...

Hey I want to be invited! I don't check everyone's blog way often but still I like the freedom of being able to when I want! lindsaymarx@gmail.com
www.andrewandlindsaymarx.blogspot.com

smeltzer family said...

princess_melly@hotmail.com
Love ya!

Melissa

Strong Clan said...

tiffstrong707@gmail.com and I love you and am sad you are leaving the gym, so I better be connected to you somehow!

Becky said...

I think you have my email address. I will send you an email just in case. Of course I hope I would be invited to your blog. Being private isn't so bad. I know it is a pain but I mostly write my blog for me and my close friends and family anyway. I would hope that if someone really cares they wouldn't mind the extra step of longing on. Talk with you soon. I hope you had a fun and safe trip! Love ya!

rockchelle said...

i've got to keep current on the janelle news!

rockchelle@gmail.com

ME said...

This is Aunt Marilyn... I want to give you my email address so i can stay connected and in touch with you and your little family!
my email address is: marilyngailrichhart.richhart@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I think I already gave you this, but here you go... cadeandcarrian@gmail.com

Holly and Matthew said...

Hey there Janelle! :) I would love to receive an invite to your blog. :) You can use my email: hollymblanchard@gmail.com

Thank you and hope all is well! :)

Lindy said...

Don't forget little ol' me.
lindyandmatt@gmail.com

Merrick said...

I love reading your blog, so I'd love to be invited!

merrickwhite@gmail.com

Kellie said...

Hey Count us in! kellielowe@comcast.net

Lauren said...

Add us too, please! laurentholm@gmail.com

Monica said...

golfchic03@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

please let me in
hermansvolvo@hotmail.com

Lacy said...

I want in!
lacymcdonald@hotmail.com

Angela said...

I would like it alc.miller@yahoo.com

Mindika said...

Put me on your list :)
mindirandika@gmail.com

Us said...

J I want to be able to get an update on you life...kati.heath@gmail.com

Melanie Love said...

mel2379318@aol.com Your sis!!

Anonymous said...

i would like to keep in touch with you, and also i would like to know what year you will be changing your blog to private because friday is not december 7th it is the 5th.

dkwalkerfam said...

We would love to be invited! Your blog is always fun to look at.
dkwalkerfam@gmail.com

Jess and Joe said...

Include me. =]
jbills1@gmail.com

Bethany said...

Please add me! bethany.lees@gmail.com

ME said...

This is Aunt Marilyn... I just wanted to thank you for the invite also i do not know if you got Jenny and Ben Saville's (our cousin's) Jenny's maiden name being tolsma.
anyhow i do not know if you have their email address to invite them to your blog or if Jenny has emailed you. But. just in case i know they would really like to keep in contact with you.

her email address is: jsaville@gmail.com

also i will email her and let her know that you went private and have her email you so you can send her a invite. Hope that made sense!
Love, Aunt Marilyn

ME said...

Aunt Marilyn again... Here also is Jared and Lindsay's email address so they can keep in contact with you as well.

Jared- lalakers84044@msn.com

and
Lindsay- lindsay.richhart@gmail.com