I'm blogging to say I don't really have any updates. Nothing has been decided on renters for the house we still aren't 100% that we are moving and Jeremy hasn't gotten a job offer. We should hear tomorrow from the woman to set up his 5 interviews. She is trying to get them all scheduled for before Thanksgiving. He has applied for a few other jobs today that he is excited about sorry not much details on those. He had a phone interview today with a company in AF. The guy really liked him but financially it wasn't a good fit for us. We officially sold my car on Thursday so we are a one car family. Not sure why we ever had 2 cars we have no problem only having one. I am saying this just 4 days into it and Jeremy doesn't go a lot of places so I am sure one car won't last long once he has a job. We are still getting tons of calls on our town house which is nice. I wish people weren't so flakey though we have had a lot of no shows. That's ok I don't mind having a very clean house. Other than that I have been organizing and dejunking the basement. I figure move or no move the basement needs to be organized into boxes/bins so that is where I have started. I am going to Washington soon and if we are moving it will probably be around the 13th so I will have less than 10 days to get packed once I get back. Sounds like a lot of fun huh. I live on stress though I am so much more productive. That is about it for me I'll keep it coming when something new comes up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! thanks for the update! so if u were to move. You would be moving the 13th of December? Wow! 12 days b4 christmas. Keep us all posted. You are doing such a awesome job.
HELLO!! Why haven't you been calling me to come help you? Well, probably because it sucks to ask especially when you don't know your plans. BUT, I WANT TO HELP! LMK
Post a Comment