Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tutu's and Bows

In the thought that there is a possibility we are moving I have decided it would be a good idea to sell off some of the bows and tutu's I have made or have supplies for. I love making them but I have a lot more fun making them as gifts than really trying to sell them. If anyone is interested in buying a tutu or some clips let me know I was making a blog so that I could sell them but with how things are right now I am pretty busy keeping the house clean to show to prospective renters and trying to get rid of things I don't need I haven't found time to sit down and make stuff that I am not for sure selling. If you want to check out the bows click here just remember I never finished the site . There are a ton of examples but I have a lot more so if you don't see what you are looking for let me know. I have headbands and a few other things as well I haven't taken pictures of to post. I've discounted the prices as well since I just want to sell them off so I don't have to take them with me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you put these on etsy yet? I know I posted this 3 days ago, but I don't see it up so sorry if it shows up twice