Saturday, November 22, 2008

I apparently must have written my last post while in a bad mood since I had numerous people comment or say something to me wondering if I am OK and probably thinking I am going off the deep end. I am more than happy to continue updating my blog about what is going on I just don't want to bore people and sound depressing. I guess in life I usually try and only let things get to me for 24 hours. Truly. I think I was blessed to forget way to easily and to get over things. Not to say this isn't coming near the top of the list of the harder things in life I've been through but I just hate dwelling on things. I hate reminding myself of the bad or the hard things. If I can't change it or have any control over it I try not to focus on it since there is no point wasting energy. Sorry if anyone was worried or offended. Maybe I will make my post and wait a day to actually post it from now on. The only update I currently have is another person came to look at our place and they are pretty interested of course I have a few concerns. I think I am full of concerns since we have never really rented a place we lived in and could come back to. I don't want someone to trash my place. We'll see

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

No worries! we or at least i am not bored by your updates. Keep them coming. We all love you, Jeremy and Brody and want you all to be happy and what is best for you.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

some friends of my SIL are looking for a place...i can't remember the details on yours (they are looking for at least 3bd/2bath and rent no more than 1300). if your fits the bill, will you email me details/photos/etc? and i'll pass it on to them. thanks!