Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update

Keep us in your prayers! Jeremy has a job interview on Tuesday for an awesome position. The good and bad news of it would be that it's for a Utah based company but the job is actually in Seattle. Now say good and bad because I am from Washington and I would love to move back but the bad is that we would be leaving all of our friends down here. I will try and keep all of you updated. We obviously wouldn't find out on Tuesday especially since this company most likely has a few interviews in their interview process. Oh and I promise my next post I will post a ton of pictures of what we have been up to. I have a ton of pictures it's just taking me forever to get them uploaded. I have tried 2 times now.

5 comments:

Ashley C said...

I will keep you in my prayers for sure. That would be awesome if you guys could move back to WA. I wish Jeremy the best of luck!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Good luck. That's definitely bittersweet. We will be so sad to lose you as neighbors, but of course want what's best for you! You'll be in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Sorry to have gotten off the phone so fast the other day. Love you and we are hoping and praying for you!

Me and My Clan said...

Oh man!! That IS good and bad news. I would miss you guys so much! But I know how much you would love to be back in Washington, which I can't blame you for. I would have such a hard time living away from my family. Well, let us know what happens. We will definitely be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I will also keep you all in my prayers. Let me and all of us know if he get's the job and how the job interviews go and stuff! we love you and Jeremy and brody!