It seems like everything just keeps falling into place. First we sold the car right after Jeremy lost his job thus we haven't bought a second car so we don't have any car payment and we also lowered our insurance. Second is the house. My biggest concern with renting our house is that someone will trash it. I love our house and even though there is a chance we would never move back into it, having it get trashed still worries me since we would have to get it fixed (I guess that is what insurance is for). Last night we had 3 appointment set up to show the house. The first called to reschedule, and the third no showed. When I opened the door for the people that actually showed to my surprise it was my bestie Courtney's great friend from hair school! Although we had only met/and possibly hung out on a few rare occasions I was so glad to be showing our place to someone I somewhat knew. They really liked the place and seemed pretty interested. We will see. If they rented it I definitely would be a lot more at ease. My bestie Courtney is pretty particular about her friends (love you court) and she vouched for her so that does mean a lot especially from Courtney! Of course I won't be stupid though I will do reference, credit etc. checks. But it seems like things are just falling right into place. There are still a few opportunities here we are waiting to hear on. Is it bad if I hope they don't work. HAHA. No I really honestly just want what is best for Jeremy and I and our family if that means here great if that mans Washington awesome, if that means somewhere else than that is where we will be. It's really all out of my control and ya know I am okay with that.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well we are praying for you all. Keep the updates coming and stuff! We love you!
I am still sad about everything, but the Lord knows what he is doing and all we can do is be faithful and work hard. I know it will all work out. Keep calling and updating me!
Post a Comment