Jeremy had his interview yesterday and it went well. He met with one of the HR people for his first interview. They usually have HR interview and then if they like them then they have the manager interview and possibly an additional interview. There are of course good and bad things:). He really impressed the interviewer and she really liked him, unfortunately he isn't qualified for the position he applied for. But the good news is because she liked him she wants him to interview there with a few of the departments. She said that when they find someone they really like they try and find a place in the company for them. She asked his salary requirements and is going to set him up for interviews with 5 different managers all in one day sometime before thanksgiving. Obviously not a guarantee to work for the company but it's a good thing. We of course are still looking at other options since even if he did get a job there it may not be what is good for us. So his is still applying and looking at other places. I have to be honest with myself and know this isn't going to be fixed over night. I am still going forward with renting out place in hopes to move to Washington :). I listed it late Monday night and I have 3 people coming to look at it today and 1 person possibly 2 tomorrow. So needless to say I have been running around cleaning. I love when my house is clean but of course the pressure of feeling like it needs to be perfect gives me a little anxiety. I was questioning if I thought it was really right. But I've really thought about it and even if we don't end up moving I still think I need to leave it up and see. I am the kind of person that really believes in going with promptings and your true gut feeling and I don't think the anxiety is telling me we shouldn't be moving it's telling me I need to get to work and get the place clean. I'm almost finished and I'm feeling a lot less anxious about things, no thanks to the munchkin who keeps getting things out, wanting attention and to bed held. Those are my updates for now sorry to be so impersonal but If I have to call everyone to tell them this I wont get anything done and I know people are wondering. Also, if anyone has any good ideas of companies to apply to (even if you don't know if they are hiring or have an in) let us know. I think Jeremy is most happy in the technology field doing consulting or sales or operation management.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I do not know of any places he can apply but, i do know a few job websites where he can make a profile and post his resumes to.
1. www.snagajob.com (don't know if that website really caters to what jeremy is looking for)
2. www.monster.com
3. maybe www.saltlakecityhelpwanted.com
and
maybe
4. ksl.com (in their employment classifieds).
If i think of anymore i will pass them along.
Post a Comment