Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We were in Washington visiting my family for Thanksgiving and I don't like publishing to the world that I am out of town and to come break into my townhouse. Washington was amazing I have a ton of pictures to share but I just got in from the Airport so I will upload them tomorrow. I really wanted to blog and say if being the best husband was a competition Jeremy would win. Jeremy came back from Washington a few days before I did and decided to surprise me. I drove up to our Christmas lights up. I was so excited that he had put them up while I was gone since I wanted to decorate before I left for Washington. I then walked inside to find our furniture rearranged, our Christmas tree up, a few presents under the tree, some decorations up and even my Christmas towels. I couldn't believe it!! it was so nice to come home to. The house was spotless, even the refrigerator had been cleaned out and the Tupperware from the fridge had been cleaned. Sorry girls I think I found the best Husband ever!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yes this was worth coming back to read!! WOOT WOOT JEREMY! You should grab cade and you guys can surprise Janelle and I with something wonderful next time!
Welcome back and GREAT WORK JEREMY!!! :) It's the best when they do those things and surprise you! It brings a huge smile to the face! :) I hope you enjoyed your break!!! :)
How sweet!!! That's awesome! Matt and I put a lot of ours up tonight...and it's a lot of work!!! So nice that you don't have to do it now!
Wow! you do have a awesome husband! that is so awesome.
Wow, what have you done to him? I don't remember him ever being that thoughtful growing up! Wow, wait to go Jeremy! Well, if there is a contest Jason would be a close runner up to Jeremy. Got to love great husbands!
I might have to agree with you on that... Best Husband Ever award definitely goes to Jeremy. That kind of stuff means A LOT!
That is so awesome Janelle!! You two truly are a great couple and I am so glad he makes you so happy. I hope all is going well with your life transitioning. Your faith is inspirational.
What everyone commenting on this blog doesn't understand is that Jeremy may be the best husband ever, but he is possibly the worst man. There is an unspoken (until now) code of ethics that every man knows they must follow. That code includes laziness among the entire gender. That way when our wives start thinking that we are lazy we can say, "you think I'm lazy, inconsiderate, and don't listen, you should see (random friend)'s husband. He is way worse than me." Then the wives agree because they've seen it, and by continuing the laziness all men enjoy the perks that come with a whole gender of sloths. Now Jeremy has ruined that for a few people. I for one, will no longer be able to point out Jeremy as an example to my wife and say, "see, Jeremy just watches sports all day and never cleans. At least I don't watch sports." Now I have to use other examples. So Jeremy, no more dropping my name when you are lazy.
There are only two other scenarios that would allow Jeremy to stay in the "man loop" after performing such an act. 1) Jeremy was in the dog house for leaving a few days early. or, 2) Jeremy is really excited for Christmas this year and was putting all of that up to please himself.
Well, I for one am not pleased that Jeremy has now taken the title best husband ever. I for one, am not impressed.
-Scott (lazy man) Leavitt
What a great surprise, and a great husband. Maybe he could give Jon some lessons.
That is so sweet. What an awesome surprise!
Post a Comment