Sunday, December 14, 2008

Going Public, updates, and going crazy.

Not to toot my own horn but I have way to may people that read my blog to make it private apparently. Did you know that you can only invite 100 people? Well I was coming close and I knew I had more people to add so I decided to go public again.

So I have some updates. I have told a few of you that we are moving and sad to say we are moving... Or maybe not. Who the freak knows. We decided yesterday that we were moving and I cried and cried about it decided I needed to buck up and get over it and started to pack. I've packed two boxes and can't bring myself to continue packing. Either out of shear frustration for the lack of help since Jeremy is out of town or because of my destructo (aka Brody) I haven't found time. Yes that is right I praise anyone who is a single mom or those women out there who's husbands are lazy sacks of crap and don't help. I don't know how you get anything done.

So when we decided to move yesterday we decided it would be the end of December. Yeah less than 2.5 weeks away I know you all think I am crazy. I think the lack of a job is making me go crazy. I just feel like we are standing still. I am all about direction and planning and this has neither. Ugh my worst nightmare has come true I have lost my scheduled routine, my up at this time to bed at this time, get this that and the other done. I feel as if I can't get anything right. All I do is run in circles trying to remember what the routine was. I have become a bad blogger, I can't manage to wake up by 7 or go to bed by 10. I believe I have eaten ice cream at least once a day since Thursday I'll admit it sometimes twice a day. I think it has substituted a few meals for me. I only went to the gym 4 times this week and I have been a little more frustrated with the little man (sorry Brody. I just can't stand it sometimes when you incessantly bang your toys on my black table and leave those white chip marks. So when I grab your toy away in a less than nice way please forgive me). But that is my life and I LOVE IT. Yes hard to believe as much as it drives me nuts I still love my life. I know that it will all work itself out and I have peace knowing that but sometimes my inability to have patience overwhelms me. I meant always not just sometimes. I thought it would be fun to get every one's opinion of where we should be so I added a pole on the side. Feel free to voice your opinion. And I do apologize again that I have no pictures for you. Oh what a joyous day when Jeremy comes back I will have pictures and all of you can enjoy those pictures and the funny stories that go with them. I feel as if I can't tell the story if I don't have the picture to go with it. Pictures just make the story.

7 comments:

Mom/Susan said...

I'm sorry things are so crazy right now, wish I was around to help out. I tried to vote more than once, sort of "stuff the ballot box", but it only let me vote the one time. We love you!!! See you soon.

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

oh wow!! That is so true about transition. I think my routine flies out the window as well. :) Keep up the great work Janelle!:) I also know something is going to work out. :) I will vote.... haha! :) Is there a place you would rather be? :) I remember talking to you at the gym... do you remember? I think WA would be great. You could be by family. :) Keep us updated! :) YAY! :)

Angela said...

Can I get your email address?

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I am so sad to see you all go! you are such good friends and cousins. I will miss you! but, u have to do what is best for your family. Please make sure to keep in contact. I Love the 3 of you!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

So is jeremy home?

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Janelle your life seems so crazy. I can't believe that you live 2 doors down and I never talk to you anymore. What's the deal? I guess life is a little crazy right now. I'm calling you tomorrow so we can catch up. Plus, you probably need help packing! I'm going to be so sad to see you guys leave.

Unknown said...

And, then you called me and we both cried and I still am so sad. I am happy that you might stay and I do have the newspapers gathered! Can't wait to see you guys saturday!