Saturday, December 13, 2008

There is a reason I am not a single mom

Well Jeremy has been gone since Tuesday and won't be back until Wednesday. I know I am such a wimp but there is really a reason I am not a single mom I can't handle it. Destructo (aka Brody) is managing to hurricane through every room once I finally get it clean. I had the house perfect last night because I had someone coming to look at the place and within minutes destructo had pillows astray, multiple bowls out, clothes strewn about the laundry room, Jacks bed in the hallway and more. Ugh it was depressing to say the least to see my perfect house not so perfect anymore. That didn't stop there. I think Brody may be like my brother Joel. We called him the "$100 a month kid" he was know to break at least $100 of stuff a month. Brody has caught on at an early age when he pulled Jeremy's Laptop off the couch and busted the charger's little pin thing off. Well it no longer worked and after much looking I realized Mac's are great at standardizing prices. I couldn't find anything cheaper online plus the thought of waiting until Wednesday when Jeremy gets home to have a computer was out of the questions due to the fact that I am pretty much captive of my own house with Brody. So I shelled out the money and bought the new charger. Ugh how I wished I could have used that to buy something so much more fun! Now I am just trying to decompress while destructo wonders the house. He refused to go to bed! I tried and tried and then decided my sanity was much better and let him come back down stairs. I tried my hardest to download some pictures but I couldn't so those are to come

3 comments:

ME said...

Hang in there! you will have your pictures and everything soon! so how is the job hunt for jeremy going? did Brody get the card and gift card we sent him? He has a birthday coming up! you all excited?

ME said...

btw "ME" is Aunt Marilyn

Beth said...

I feel your pain, I hate it when Dan is gone.