Well we are finally private I can't believe it. Our life is so crazy these days not only because Jeremy doesn't have a job but just so many things going on. A few updates... We are back from Washington as you have read but we are headed back most likely Tuesday but possibly tomorrow (Monday). Jeremy got a call Thursday from a recruiter for a job he applied for in Washington who wants to meet with him. He said he really liked his resume and that he recruits for around 50 company's in the Seattle area. Unfortunately, it has to be a face to face interview per company policy. Luckily one of my amazing friends works for Jetblue and is so nice to let us have some of her buddy passes so we can fly standby for almost nothing. So first thing tomorrow we are seeing if we can set up a few other interviews with other companies up there so we can use the most of this trip. I haven't decided if I am going or not well see.
Other fun things in our life right now...
We've been decorating for Christmas and I am almost done!
I took Joel and Monica's family pictures for their Christmas card
Jeremy's parent's came to visit Friday night until Saturday morning and I've been working on Christmas presents. I've also been working on a website for my dad's dental practice (bet you didn't know I was so talented... We'll decide when it's finished)
I think that is about all we have been up to we still aren't sure where we will end up. We did put a for rent sign up in front of our house but really who knows our life changes on a daily basis :) As of now we aren't moving until we rent our place and so that pretty much means at least January 1st :)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Our crazy life
Posted by Janelle at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So happy Jeremy has a interview. Thanks for the blog invite! keep us posted! we love you!
K, so I LOVE the new family photo up top! SO CUTE! And you have been really busy! I hope everything works out and that regardless of all the current drama, you guys have a GREAT Christmas!
Alrighty... interviews are good news for sure! :) My sister and brother in law live in Redmond, WA. They really like it out there as well. :) That would be awesome if you could be closer to family eh? :) We will pray for the best! :) You both are doing great despite all of the craziness. :) Good luck JEREMY and family!!!! :) AND.... no, it doesn't surprise me at all about your talent! :)
Dang, I want buddy passes. Who works for JetBlue?? Haha. I love the Christmas Card Picture!
Post a Comment