Brody will be 1 in less than 2 weeks. That is so crazy to me. I can't believe it's been that long and that my little boy is getting so big. Along with getting old comes moving and along with moving comes bumps and bruises. Brody has had his fair share of bumps and bruises the past week. First it started off when he fell and hit the corner of the table. While trying to calm him down his mouth started bleeding all over. This was the first bump to cause blood so I naturally freaked. Luckily it stopped pretty quick. He had hit his mouth and split his lip open on the inside. He had a huge lump on the inside but luckily you couldn't tell on the outside. Then yesterday he fell and hit his head on the chair. He had the largest goose egg it looked like a golf ball trying to come out of his head. It was 1.5 inches wide and stuck out about 1/3 to 1/2 of an inch. It had a gash and was purple right away. I called the doctor immediately. They said it should be fine and pretty soon with ice the swelling went down quite a bit. Today was no different. While walking down the hall Brody fell into the staircase corner and got a nice bruise. Then to top it off I was closing the dishwasher and Brody leaned in and he got hit on his goose egg. Wow what a day. All of his pains combined with the two glasses I broke and Jeremy being gone has made for one long day. I will try and post some pictures when Jeremy get's back he has my computer with all of my pictures.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh... what a poor little guy! he will be okay though.
I know how scary it is when they bust the lip open. I freak out every time, and it has happened alot! The mouth bleeds so much that I feel like she had lost a tooth, but the good thing is the mouth also heals the fastest! Your at the begging stage of a Toddler! Hang in there.
Yikes! hope he's doing okay now that it's been a few days :)
I couldn't believe that goose egg. It looked so big so that's crzy it was bigger. Anyway just wanted to say I love ya and I will call you later
Post a Comment