Sunday, December 7, 2008

Please Read

Due to the fact that I have had problems with people copying pictures from my blog as well as using my blog to gain access to other peoples blogs they don't know I have made my blog private. I am hoping by making my blog private these problems will stop. Please respect my privacy and the privacy of others. I will terminate access to my blog should I find this to be happening in the future. I hope you all understand. Thanks.

6 comments:

Melanie Love said...

I love the new picture!!

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

I agree! :) You all look great! :) What a beautiful family. I love the Christmas background as well. :) Happy holidays! :)

Kellie said...

I have a html code to help stop people from copying pictures. If you try to right click on my blog it pops up a message asking to please not steal my photos. I can email it to you if you would like. It isn't full proof by anymeans but it is better than nothing i guess.

Anonymous said...

totally love the new picture!

smeltzer family said...

seriously someone's been copying pics? I'm sorry :(

Melissa

Stacy said...

whoa, why are people copying pictures from your blog? Some people are crazy... hopefully you won't have to worry about them anymore!