Well I went to get our camera out the other day and it was broke. It will still take pictures except the screen is broken and there is no view finder so it makes it quite hard to take a picture when you can't see what you are taking a picture of. I have been wanting to buy a larger more expensive camera that isn't just a point and shoot. I want a nice camera that will take awesome quality pictures. I am not professional but I love taking pictures. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah. A Canon Rebel. Those things are amazing. I want one. Someday.
Well what are you looking for? i mean i read your post. But, can you tell me more about what you are looking for so i can research stuff or some for you?! like how many mexa-pixels etc. ? When are you home from your vacation? can't wait to hear all about it.
Loves, Heidi
the Canon Rebel or the Nikon D40 would be great. The rebel has the xt, xti or xs. the basic difference is one is a 8 megapixel, and one is I think 10 (the xs is the same megapixel as the xti, but is $100 more than the xti. I don't know the difference, it just came out). I have the rebel xt and don't know how I lived with out it! The xti was like $200 more, and the only big difference is the mp, and that really doesn't make any difference unless you are going to blow up your pictures HUGE. 8 mp will blow up just fine up to like 36" picture (which I will never want one that big). So I don't think it is worth spending that much. Your money will be better spent on different lenses, and will give your pictures different looks. that is where I would love to spend some money on. As for the Nikon vs Canon, I think they are pretty comparable. Both should be around $500. Lenses can range between $100 to thousands! Let me know if you want my recommendations on fun lenses.
If you go to Allen's Camera in Orem (I like them better than inkley's) they can help you a ton! I love that store and they are really helpful, and know their stuff.
Or Lacy's whole family are professional at photography, I am sure she knows TONS of info.
HAVE FUN SHOPPING!
yeah, definitely go for an SLR camera. it seems like most people i know have the Nikon D40, D80, or D60 but i dont know the difference. i really want an SLR but theyre expensive and when our camera broke recently i decided i want just a normal digital camera for when i dont feel like hauling around the big SLR. anyways...good luck shopping!
Post a Comment