My friend angel wants to see a picture of the things I make. Sorry these pictures are kind of crappy but Angela you get the idea. I make bows, flower clips, plain colored clips, headbands, tutu's, burp cloths and soon to be baby bracelets. I don't have any pictures of the burp cloths or bracelets yet. I gave away my burp cloths before I took a picture but I am going to make more soon and take some good pictures of all of this stuff. Maybe I can convince my niece to try some of the stuff on (she is only a few months so I don't think it will take much convincing) so I can get some better pictures. These are just so examples of things I can make. I mostly do more custom things based on what someone is looking for
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Things I make
Posted by Janelle at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Janelle! That is so cute!! If I had a girl I would be at your doorstep constantly!!! Cute stuff!
Love the pictures! So can you make me more stuff for Kayla- for Christmas?! I don't need for you to bring them to the reunion the day after tomorrow on Friday- Don't need them till around the christmas season. So you can have and take your time doing so... Anyhow i would love some bracelets. and some other fun stuff you make. Kayla is past the burp cloth phase! so don't need any of those right now.
However i do have some friends who are having or had babies and i am not sure what i want to get them! But, i will let you know. Loves. Heidi
Cute Bows. You need a girl ;) I can't wait to see your burp rags. I am a sucker for burp rags, and blankets. Thanks for sharing these pictures! I will let you know if I need or want anything ;)
THose are so cute. You are so creative.
You are very talented. I am very impressed. You are quite the crafty person.
Post a Comment