Thursday, August 21, 2008

100 Things about me

My friend Katie did this and I thought it was fun. Hopefully I can think of 100 things to say. Here it goes...
1. I've been married almost 2 years and I have a 8 month old little boy
2. I never dated a red head before I married one
3. I'm secretly obsessed with the hills on MTV I even named my child after Brody Jenner
4. I've loved animals since I was little and have a little dog Jack who I love and cry whenever my husband suggests giving him away (even when I hate him so much I want to give him away :) )
5. I love to work out
6. My number 1 reason for working out is for my family. I want to stay in shape and be able to run around and play with my kids and grand kids until I die
7. I don't work out to lose weight I work out to feel good.
8. I DVR Reba and watch all of the reruns
9. I used to get up at 4:45 so that I could go to the gym before Jeremy went to work
10. I love getting massages
11. I can only stay mad for a day before I get over it.
12. I am pretty sure I have never been mad and Jeremy over 2 hours.
13. I pretend to be tough but I cry about the stupidest things.
14. I will try and figure out how to do anything
15. I love to travel
16. I have only been on 1 vacation that I can recall in my life without my family or Jeremy's Family and that was my honeymoon I had to leave them :).
17. A vacation isn't fun for me without family or friends
18. Johnson family vacations usually include a minimum of 12 people usually more. There is always some one's friend or relative with us and I LOVE IT.
19. I think of my close friends as family
20.I love shopping.
21. 90% of my side of the closet is filled with Banana Republic, Gap and Nordstrom of which I never spend full price
22. I have only bought 1 item at Banana republic full price and regretted it later when within a few weeks it was 50% off.
23. I bought a $135.00 dress at Banana for $25.00
24. I have never worn a pair of designer jeans and that doesn't bother me.
25. I want 4 kids
26. I would give up everything I have to move to Washington (ok almost everything ;) )
27. I talk to at least one person in my family every day usually more like 3 or 4
28. I try to be the kind of friend that would do anything for you no matter what
29. I would help my worst enemy if they needed it.
30. I love Pizza Factory, Kneaders and Cafe Rio and feel like I can't move out of Utah because I couldn't live without them.
31. I secretly think Brody is the cutest thing ever (not in a conceded way I would think that even if he wasn't cute)
32. I once told Jeremy when we were dating that I was concerned we would get serious and married and have a red headed boy and that even though I thought he was attractive it didn't mean our child would be. I love red heads but with boys I feel it's black and white attractive or ugly.
33. I love to blog
34. I read a lot of blogs every day (at least 20 entries a day) Thanks to google reader though It makes it really fast.
35. I go to other peoples houses and wish I could decorate as well as them.
36. I love taking pictures
37. I want a really nice camera for Christmas (hint hint if you are reading this... it can be for my birthday too since they are kind of expensive)
38. I love to sleep
39. I love the smell of fresh laundry and wish my house smelled like it all of the time
40. I have never owned a used car (I now technically do since Jeremy bought one for himself)
41. I think used cars are highly under rated. They are GREAT!
42. I have driven 4 different new cars since I was 16. No I am not spoiled I paid for 3 of them.
43. I applied for dental hygiene school and didn't get in and I am eternally grateful every day
44. I love treats! chocolate chocolate chocolate
45. I have the worlds greatest friends
46. I DON'T believe money can make you happy
47. If I was unable to have kids I would be a lawyer. I love to debate and I love law shows.
48. If I had all the money in the world I would buy a house that met my needs not wants and then use the money to help other people.
49. I hate watching people struggle all I want to do is help them
50. I am kind of a stress case and most of my stress usually isn't caused by my problems
51. If I could go back and change anything in life I wouldn't. Sometimes life is hard and sucks but I believe I am going through it for a reason and that I will be a better person in the end even if I feel like I didn't learn a thing I know I did.
52. I love and hate my curly hair it's a constant battle that is never ending
53. I don't believe in truly regretting something
54. when I was younger I somehow nick named myself belva jean (there I said it now my family can't taunt me)
55. I loved Friends and I was so sad when the show ended
56. My arm is constantly hurting from lugging Brody around
57. It took me over 3 months to kiss Jeremy
58. I always told my friends that I was only going to kiss X number of boys before I got married and at X I kissed Jeremy (don't you wish you knew how many)
59. My first real kiss was when I was 18
60. I got married September 16, 2006
61. I am obsessed with Mac make up
62. I only have 1 TV in my house ok and 1 that is a 13 inch not set up I just can't get rid of it (that's amazing since currently I believe my parent's have 11?)
63. I have traveled all over Europe, Hawaii Australia, Mexico, South America, USA and parts of Canada.
64. I really want to go back to Hawaii
65. Christmas is my favorite holiday
66. Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday
67. I love the sun and was nick named the "sun princess" by Jeremy's Best friend Jon because on the Atlas Cruise where Jeremy and I met I laid on the beach every day really only getting in the water to cool off.
68. when I was little everyone would stop and tell me how much I looked like the girl in ET (Drew Barymore)
69. I'm scared of heights
70. I named my dog after Jack Bauer on 24 hence my dogs name is Jackson Bauer Jensen II (there isn't a first I just thought it was funny since he had such a serious full name)
71. I have only had 1 pet besides jack and it was a bunny my parent's made me get rid of when we moved
72. I try to never ask people for favors
73. If I ask someone to do something for me I always try and pay them (unless we are trading) even if they are my best friend. I understand if people won't let me but I appreciate the fact that they are doing something for me and spending their time and skills and I don't expect someone to do something for free.
74. Sometimes I feel bad asking my friend Lacy for things because I know she will do them even if she doesn't want to and fights me when I try and pay her. We usually end up with a compromise of Dinners, gas, etc. (sorry love you :) )
75. I try to be the kind of friend that you could call any time day or night and I will drop what I am doing to help you
76. I try not to take things personally. I used to do Billing and collections and people would be so mean and swear at me and say dirty things to me and the second I was off the phone I was nice Janelle again. I did also get some great laughs from the stupid things people said to me.
77. I love a clean house and strive to have it perfectly clean every day (usually doesn't happen)
78. I like the smell of rain
79. I loved school but It doesn't bother me to say I dropped out of BYU
80. I love math
81. I traveled to London to compete in a national choir competition my sophomore year and we took 1st place
82. I love to sing but I rarely do it.
83. I think dieting is the dumbest thing. Cutting your calories, not eating this or that for a month, starving your self. It's stupid if it's not something you can't honestly make a permanent change than it's just a temporary change with temporary results.
84. I try not to get offended by people
85. Sometimes in my mind I think "are you really that dumb did you really just say that" I am a bad person sorry
86. I love boating
87. I used to watch bayliner (of all boats) infomercials until midnight or later when I was younger (really just ask my mom she still makes fun of me). I will say they did help convince my dad into buying a boat. Their "no reason not to" slogan really worked :)
88. I want to have all 4 kids by the time I am 30
89. I love that gas prices have gone down 30 cents lately
90. I hate that sometimes I questioning peoples motives (I want to believe every one's motives to be pure but I think I have been burned before so it's hard)
91. I had my best friend die when I was in high school
92. I sucked my thumb until I was 8 (yes 8 not 10 12 or 14 like my family likes to tease me)
93. I can be very stubborn and opinionated
94. as a child I was a know it all (I am still trying to work on that)
95. I secretly pray that our kids will be good looking and fit because I was fat growing up and I know how that was.
96. I go to Cabo San Lucas every summer with my family and what some would call an entourage (it usually ends up being about 20 people)
97. I wear glasses sometimes for reading
98. I have a deep laugh that my husband makes fun of (that is ok someone has to have the deep laugh my husband laughs like a little school girl HAHA)
99. I love pearls
100. I can't believe I actually made it to 100

There it's complete took forever now you know 100 things about me

7 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

WOW! that was fun to read.. I now know alot of things about you i did not know before.
Loves, Heidi

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I am laughing so hard. You are so dang cute, made me miss you and really want to hang out with you in the silver bug doing a "freeze out"! Learned a new one about Belva Jean, that was hilarious. Some other ones made me laugh too but I can't remember what they were.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Oh yeah, they were the deep laugh (because that's totally true, but it just makes other people laugh even harder because it's so contagious) and the "no reason not too" slogan, it's so true!

Whitney said...

I love that you update your blog so much and write funny things. It gives me something to do while I am at work. Thanks. and you are right Brody is the cutest.

Jenny said...

if you're going to fit in 4 kids by 30 you better get on the next one! haha. i love reading these posts. your redhead baby comments were hilarious--i have totally thought the same thing! i miss kneaders french toast and bread bows so much it hurts sometimes. please go get one for me. oh and i am DYING to get a nice camera but they are so expensive i can't figure out how to make it happen.

Scott and Krista said...

Wow! Krista and I just read that entire post. We feel like we are best friends with you now. Oh and by the way, there is a solution to the dilemma posed by entry # 39. I love the smell of fresh laundry too, and there is a way to make the house smell like it all the time. "Clean Breeze" by Scentsy should get your house all fixed up. I complained to Krista about buying the stupid scentsy air freshener things, but now that I've smelled the clean breeze I love it. If you would like I could make a scentsy infomercial and let you watch it late at night. Just let us know about that.

Katie said...

Well done Janelle. It's tougher than you think, isn't it? I loved reading them, and by the way, your baby really is as cute as you think.