I just wanted to publicly congratulate my husband for closing his biggest account yet working at @task. I know it can be hard it's not like selling a car where it's done the same day or week business to business sales can take months. There are demos for the company followed by conference calls, approvals from different departments to finally closing the sale. It can be such a long drawn out process I think he just closed one that took 8 months for the company to make a decision and get approvals in place. So.... CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY. We love you and appreciate all of the hard work you do so that Brody and I can stay home together. Maybe one day I will be able to hold up my end of the bargain.... A perfectly clean house, gourmet dinner on the table, the newspaper set out for you to read followed by a foot massage and never lifting a finger the rest of the night. For now I guess you will have to deal with me complaining the house isn't as clean as I would like, the not gourmet dinner I may not have even made, the diapers you get to change and the foot rub I ask you for after a long day holding our HUGE 24lb baby. For now I guess this tribute will have to make up for it well until we hire a made to do all of those things for you :)
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats to Jeremy! that's awesome. Keep up the good work! Your awesome.
Loves,
Heidi
Wow, sounds very familiar. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Congratulations Jeremy! That's great!
Hi Janelle, I have finally posted some Brody pics on my blog. Check them out. I will have to email you some for your blog and then burn a disk from you. Hope you like them!
Be sure to check out our Back to School Bash going on at The Munchkin Patch!!
I would love to get crafty in September. Not sure exactly what I'll do yet, but have been thinking about a jewelry box for Ivory... Anyway, let me know when things calm down and we'll do it! Have fun, and don't get too stressed with everything you have going on :)
Congratulations Jer-dog. Looks like you're all grown up. I'll send you a text later and try to make fun of you some more. That is exciting though.
-love scott
Post a Comment