Thursday, August 7, 2008

Busy week

I can't believe it's already Thursday and I haven't accomplished the laundry, cleaning or much else. I have had a lot of fun. Monday we went to a Pre-wedding dinner for our friends Jon and Kati. We got home around 10:00. Our great friend Lacy was watching Brody so we talked with her for a few minutes. When I went to let her out we both smelt a strong natural gas smell. I called he gas company and by about 12:00 they had flushed our system, fixed the leek and re lit our water heater. Tuesday we attended their wedding in SLC. That night we went to their reception. (I know this doesn't seem like it takes a long time but we left at 9:30 and only spent 2 hours at home between then and 11:45 that night. Wednesday I finally tried to make up for the missed workout on Tuesday. I then returned the tux's from the wedding (Jeremy was in the wedding) and headed over to help my brother clean my dad's house down here to get ready to rent. I then rushed home took a power nap and cleaned my downstairs because the Young Women were coming over to play the Wii. my YW left and I got on a conference call for about 45 minutes I finally got to bed about 11:00 Today I just relaxed by the pool with my friend and our kids. Although I still haven't gotten my whole house clean there is always Saturday. Tomorrow is saved for my friend Jessica who is in town. Better luck next week

1 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Sounds like a real busy week and alot of fun! can't wait till next weekend 4 the family reunion and to see you all. SO let's just have you make Kayla her tutu for Halloween or even christmas if it don't work out for halloween. things have been real hectic and haven't been able to get her measurements and stuff but, i will pay you for everything next weekend at the reunion. hairbows included.