Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jeremy does some pretty stupid things sometimes

I was searching the Internet for something and Jeremy had got up to get a drink. He was on his way back and freaked out because he stepped in what he assumed to be an accident by Jack. I asked him if he was sure. I told him to go check the color of his sock to make sure it wasn't just water. He said I saw a dark spot on the carpet and stepped on it to see if it was pee. Apparently checking it out with his sock was the only way he could figure it out. It was pee. HAHAHAH Speaking of pee Jack is having a bad day apparently. I locked him in the bathroom upstairs with me while I "dejunked" our bathroom. All of the sudden I looked over as he walked past me to notice his leg was a little raised. I thought he as just trying to get over the large first aid kit Jeremy's parent's bought us but no he was using the corner of it as a spot to mark. Luckily it was closed. He must have smelt the ammonia pads in it (I hear that makes them pee on it) I guess I would rather he pee on the tile than in the closet if he had to go right? I swear he never has accidents anymore I guess I was neglecting him when he barked to go out I thought he was barking for a treat and that is the last thing I give treats for.

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Poor Jack! but, at least everything seems to be straightened out now. We Love you Jeremy - Your awesome! Janelle and Brody your the best!

Scott and Kristine said...

Oh my gosh your little boy is soo cute! (This is Kristine from the Dorms by the way) Im not sure how I stumbled onto your blog but I am glad I did!